As part of our clean and tidy policy
Operator Rating System (ORS): Provisional rating for PHILIPPA WRIGHT LIMITED TSL Number 0208456
The NZ Transport Agency (NZTA) has calculated your provisional rating under the Operator Rating System for the period 01/07/10 to 31/12/10.
What does the rating mean?
Operator safety ratings (those based on 2 years worth of data) indicate an operator’s level of compliance with land transport safety legislation, and therefore their safety risk, based on the results of safety events. Events included in ORS are Certificate of Fitness inspections, roadside safety inspections and certain types of offending.
- 5 stars indicate an excellent level of compliance
- 4 stars indicate a good level of compliance
- 3 stars indicate an average level of compliance
- 2 stars indicate a below average level of compliance
- 1 star indicates a poor level of compliance
- This is an interim indication of performance, based on information collected over a 6 month period only. It does not constitute an official rating under the ORS, which requires information to be collected over a 2 year period.
- This provisional rating is for your information only and will not be published. Operator safety ratings will be published for the first time in late 2012, once 2 years worth of information has been collected.
- The provisional rating has been calculated in accordance with the Land Transport Rule: Operator Safety Rating 2008.
This information may be used to inform NZTA and NZ Police advisory and enforcement activity but will not be shared publicly by NZTA.