Wool Buyers, Hawkes Bay
Independant Wool Buyers and Wool Services
Wright Wool is a privately owned Woolbroker, with two subsidery companies: Country Auctions Ltd and Dag Processors Ltd. It has been operating since 1997. The business is based in Waipukurau and services the whole of the Wider Hawkes Bay Farming Area. We are the only Wool broker from Dannevirke to Hastings providing door sales.
We are a privately owned Wool broker and Buyer. We employ highly qualified and experienced staff. We are a well respected Wool business with the wider Wool Industry and in the community it operates in.
Your Wool Advantage
Is your time being wasted ringing around for quotes? Organizing transport? Are you trying to reduce your costs to sell your wool? Deal with a company that has a longstanding and respected relationship with the wider industry. Our Wool Growers save money and save time.
Strategic partnership with your wool merchant
We are wool experts who provide optimum returns every time. We sell through the New Zealand Wool Auctions, buy net in the shed, arrange direct contracts with Exporters or Processors.
Best market price on the day – we guarantee payment every time.
Most cost effective way of selling. Our service is always the best our prices are always competitive
Free and Learn
- How to increase the value of your wool using advice from our highly qualified and experienced team
- Current and accurate wool valuations
- Expert advice on shed preparation and breeding
- Wright Wool North Island Market index
- International market trends and indicators
- Up-front payments to meet immediate harvesting costs
- More time to do what you really want to do on farm
- Complete confidence that your wool has been prepared and presented to your best possible advantage
5 Star Provisional Rating
As part of our clean and tidy policy
Operator Rating System (ORS): Provisional rating for PHILIPPA WRIGHT LIMITED TSL Number 0208456
The NZ Transport Agency (NZTA) has calculated your provisional rating under the Operator Rating System for the period 01/07/10 to 31/12/10.
What does the rating mean?
Operator safety ratings (those based on 2 years worth of data) indicate an operator’s level of compliance with land transport safety legislation, and therefore their safety risk, based on the results of safety events. Events included in ORS are Certificate of Fitness inspections, roadside safety inspections and certain types of offending.
- 5 stars indicate an excellent level of compliance
- 4 stars indicate a good level of compliance
- 3 stars indicate an average level of compliance
- 2 stars indicate a below average level of compliance
- 1 star indicates a poor level of compliance
- This is an interim indication of performance, based on information collected over a 6 month period only. It does not constitute an official rating under the ORS, which requires information to be collected over a 2 year period.
- This provisional rating is for your information only and will not be published. Operator safety ratings will be published for the first time in late 2012, once 2 years worth of information has been collected.
- The provisional rating has been calculated in accordance with the Land Transport Rule: Operator Safety Rating 2008.
This information may be used to inform NZTA and NZ Police advisory and enforcement activity but will not be shared publicly by NZTA.