CasaLavanda Bella Spray 120ml
$22 incl. GST
- Deionised Water
- Lavender Oil
Lavender is frequently alluded to as a natural remedy for a large variety of ailments. Lavender is primarily used in connection with insomnia, anxiety, depression, and mood disturbances. This is due to recent and past studies showing lavender’s effectiveness in producing calming, soothing effects in those who use it.
Suggested health benefits of lavender
- The oil from lavender may be used externally or topically for a wide variety of ailments. It is antibacterial – bandages were soaked in lavender water during the First World War. Lavender oil can be used to treat skin ailments including fungal infections, wounds, eczema and acne.
- It is soothing and can be used on burns after the affected area has been immersed in cold running water for at least 10 minutes. Some recommend using it to treat insect bites and sooth itchy skin. A few drops of lavender oil on a pillow can help alleviate insomnia.
- Aroma therapists frequently use lavender as a promising tonic for inhalation therapy to help with nervous disorders and exhaustion.
- Massage therapists use lavender balm to treat strained muscles and rheumatic ailments.
- It is known to have calming properties and is used in some hospitals when patients are unsettled.
- Some teachers recommend the use of lavender oil to calm hyperactive kids.
- People who take daily baths with lavender oil (Lavendula angustifolium) may experience improved mood, reduced aggression, and a more positive outlook, according to a study in Complementary Therapies In Medicine (2002;10:223–8)
|73 × 48 cm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.